Pricelist and Booking
01. June 2017 - 20th August. 2017
Up to five people 180,00 €/rental day, additional guest 25,00 €
21.08.2017 - 31.05.2018
Up to five people: 130,00 €/rental day, additional guest 20,00 €
NEW ONLINE booking request form can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Accommodation day starts at 3:00 pm. and
ends at 11:00 am. on the next day.
- Weekends can only be booked in packages.
(from 3:00 pm. on Fridays to 11:00 am. on Sundays).
- The prices contain VAT. 9%.
- Discounts by arrangement.
- Free service for children under three years of age.
- Pets by arrangement.
- Payment methods: Cash, bank transfer. Payments in Euros / €
- Kukekaarli Villa will issue an advance payment invoice for 30% of the price of booked accommodation days and services
- After the invoice is paid we will send you an order confirmation
- When the sum indicated in the advance payment invoice is not paid by the
set deadline (inclusive of the last day), we will cancel the booking
- To place a booking, please send us the desired dates, services you would likt to order, contact details for a natural or a legal person (name and surname), your phone number and address.
- The number of guests (up to 8 people maximum)
- Please indicate if any guests have allergies or special needs
- Special requests: transportation, tour guide, boat use, breakfast
- Pets are only allowed with prior agreement
Changing and cancelling your booking:
- You may change your booking free of any charge 14 days before the date of commencement of provision of services
- You may cancel the booking at least 14 days before the date of commencement of provision of services. In that case Kukekaarli Villa will refund you 100% of the amount of an advance payment invoice. The refund is transferred within 10 days after agreeing upon the cancellation of your order.
- We will not refund any expenses if a booking is cancelled later than 10 days before the date of commencement of provision of services
- The company reserves the right to cancel any bookings and return the paid amounts in full.
Where possible we will offer replacement accommodation or compensate for inconveniences in another manner.